When it comes to decorating our homes on a budget, we’re always up for the challenge. First, we revamped our kitchen with these IKEA Hacks, then we added a new tassel rug to our bedroom and now we’re moving to the workspace area. Whether your style is trendy and sophisticated or cozy and rustic, we can guarantee this DIY will help to pull off any look on a budget. All it takes is a piece of cord and wood and you can make this $108 Anthro shelf for almost zero dollars ;)
Materials and Tools:
Beware! Mercury retrograde is in full effect. Please note: Mercury is not actually moving backward, it’s just an illusion that occurs when Mercury passes Earth in its orbit. However, while this cosmic occurrence happens three to four times a year, it has some serious astrological implications. Mercury rules the transfer of information, thus, throwing off all communication, travel and technology during its retrograde. I mean, the WiFi at Brit HQ was on the fritz all last week. Coincidence or Mercury retrograde? Just sayin’. Regardless, I felt like it was time to burn some sage and harness some crystal power to get us through the final days of Mercury retrograde without incident.
You might also like:
- How Our Creative Director Would Deck Out Her Dorm ...
- DIY Painted Rope Basket
- FIVE EASY-TO-CARE-FOR HOUSEPLANTS
- How to Make a Dopp Kit for Your Dapper Dude
- 15 Metallic Planters to Add Some Sparkle to Your I...
- DIY | EASY ROPE SHELF
- DIY Finger Fishtail Loom Bracelet
- DIY Upcycled Vintage Plates
- DIY Lace Tambourine
- DIY Heart Friendship Bracelet
- DIY Pom Pom Pillows
- DIY HONEYCOMB SHELVES
- A Farmhouse Door
- 15 DIY Indoor Herb Ideas
- How to Make a Macrame Hammock
- How to Put Christmas Lights in a Bottle